A simple FACT
IPC Global have simplified cyclic triaxial testing with FACT. For performing advanced tests with complex loading conditions, the simple FACT really does make your soil testing easy.
Please complete the form below and a representative from our Sales Team will be in contact shortly.
- Completely integrated – FACT has everything you need for advanced soil testing in one compact unit
- Fully assembled – Simply connect electricity, water and air and FACT is ready to go
- Streamlined testing – Innovative design unifies cell and reaction frame for efficient testing
- No more heavy lifting – Effortless specimen set-up and loading system
- Easy specimen placement – Integrity of specimen retained with minimal disturbance
An important FACT
IPC Global’s controllers and software have been the driving force behind advanced soil testing systems from ELE, Wykeham Farrance and Controls.
How does FACT make specimen handling easy?
We’ve put the best ideas into one, easy-to-use loading procedure.*
Just four simple steps to load your soil specimen:
- Place the pedestal on the set-up platform and prepare the specimen with the membrane and top cap. To hold non-cohesive specimens firm, apply the integrated vacuum.
- Transfer your specimen onto the floating ram and lift, with gentle finger pressure, until the top cap reaches the crosshead and locks by vacuum.
- Slide on the lightweight acrylic cell wall to enclose the triaxial cell and fit the locking ring.
- Charge with water and start your test.
Efficient, innovative and making the science of testing easy.
Easy Installation – Complete and ready to go
FACT is an all-in-one, streamlined instrument that’s easy to install:
- Totally integrated system, ready to install straight out of the box
- Delivered fully plumbed and therefore, easy to set-up, clean and service
- Internal vacuum generator for ease and simplicity
- Computer is conveniently pre-loaded with software applications
- Compact design, on wheels, for easy positioning in your laboratory
You’ll find ongoing use and routine maintenance of FACT a breeze. Better still, training of new staff in cyclic triaxial testing is now simpler and faster.
Easy Testing – Fast and reliable results
- Specimens, including non-cohesive soils, are easily positioned, clamped and loaded with ingenious vacuum attachment of pedestal and top cap
- Triaxial cell assembly is simple and straightforward
- No more heavy lifting of a loaded cell into a separate reaction frame
- Specimen disturbance is minimised
- Specimen integrity is preserved
- Unique floating ram gently lifts and carefully aligns your specimen, ready for testing
- Easy-to-follow diagrammatic distribution panel for water and vacuum lines
- Combined pressure/volume-change apparatus with auto-refill allows tests to run uninterrupted for infinite volume change
- Safer, quieter, easier
With FACT you can;
- Replicate and investigate earthquake tremors
- Quantify liquefaction potential of soils and silts
- Assess the impact of vibration on local soil types
- Accurately determine cyclic or dynamic loading on foundations
- Conduct conventional testing – saturation, isotropic & anisotropic consolidation & shear parameters included
- Test all possible vibration patterns with the wide frequency range
- Reproduce any vibration signature
- Design your own unique vibration test routines
- Improve the foundation design of new and existing structures
- Evaluate vibration effects on existing structures and historic buildings
FACT comes fully configured and ready for soil testing. FACT gives you reliable results