Please complete the form below and a representative from our Sales Team will be in contact shortly.
Detection of Entrapped Moisture
The MCM -2 Hydrotector® non-destructive, moisture measurement gauge is designed for quick determination of water content in the thermal insulation of pipes and vessels at chemical and petrochemical plants.
Designed as a screening tool to rapidly locate areas of trapped moisture, the MCM-2 works well in conjunction with corrosion detection equipment to quickly detect areas where corrosion under insulation (CUI) is highly probable.
- Fast and easy to use; allows thousands of feet of insulated pipe to be tested in a day.
- Designed for maximum accessibility in hard-to-reach areas.
- Telescopic pole allows for testing from a distance of 10+ feet.
- Using the RS-2332 C serial interface, the data can be quickly uploaded onto a computer or printer.
- Evaluate insulated tanks and vessels quickly for potential corrosion problems.
- Investigate insulated pipe for elevated concentrations of moisture to identify areas for corrosion inspection.
- Quickly detect levels in containment vessels.